- Rep. Dykema’s Top 10 Resources for Massachusetts Small Businesses Handout
- MetroWest Chamber of Commerce
- Hopkinton Chamber of Commerce
- Holliston Business Association
- Massachusetts Department of Business Development
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Network
- Attorney General’s Consumer Hotline: (617) 727-8400, brochure, and website
- Consumer Protection Hotline at the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation: (617) 973-8787. Provides information and resources to protect consumers.
Energy and Fuel Assistance
- Attorney General’s Home Corps or (617) 573-5333. The goal of the Attorney General’s HomeCorps is to mitigate future impacts of the foreclosure crisis by providing advocacy to distressed borrowers in Massachusetts facing foreclosure. The HomeCorps includes a comprehensive three-part borrower support and referral initiative.
Just for Kids
- Kids Zone is an interactive site for kids of all ages to learn about the rich history of Massachusetts and its State government.
- Take an interactive tour of the State house inside and out.
- Overview of Budget Process and Timeline from Governor’s office, includes links to past budgets
- Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center, provides independent research and analysis of state budget and tax policies, as well as economic issues,